ABOUT THE IsDB GROUP ANNUAL MEETING
The Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank Group (IsDB Group) holds an annual meeting to discuss development issues and institutional matters. The meeting attracts over than 1,000 participants and offers an ideal platform for decision makers to discuss challenges and explore opportunities facing IsDB Group member countries.
The opening ceremony of the Annual Meeting will take place at the Pavillion Hall, Gammarth. The working sessions will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel. Various seminars and fora of interest to member countries will be organized at Ramada Plaza Hotel, Gammarth.
The following meetings will take place on 03-05 April 2018 (Annex I):
• 43rd Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB)
• 25th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit (ICIEC)
• 11th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Solidarity Fund for Development (ISFD)
• 18th General Assembly of the Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD)
• 13th General Assembly of the International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation (ITFC)
The Annual Meeting of the IsDB Group is also an occasion during which the following institutions hold their general assemblies:
• The Association of Development Financing Institutions in Member Countries of the Islamic
Development Bank (ADFIMI)
• The Federation of Consultants from Islamic Countries (FCIC)
• The Federation of Contractors from Islamic Countries (FOCIC)
SEMINARS AND FLAGSHIP EVENTS
The seminars and flagship events that take place during the week of the Annual Meeting will feature top-level panelists from Government, the private sector, academia and civil society. The three-day side events programme provides a vibrant platform to discuss economic, finance and development issues of current interest to IsDB Group stakeholders.
The side events aim to encourage discussion and debate, promote partnership, cooperation and knowledge sharing. These events are open to all registered participants.
The full schedule of events will be published closer to the Meetings’ date at the Annual Meeting website.